Hyaluronic acid is a molecule naturally found in the skin that provides hydration, tone, radiance and suppleness of tissues.
Over the years, the skin loses firmness and elasticity and the first wrinkles appear, as well as sagging skin. This happens due to numerous attacks to the skin by tobacco, sun and age, among others.
How does it work?
Thanks to its water retention capacity, hyaluronic acid injections make it possible to fill wrinkles, smooth and restore volume to the loose, damaged and dry skin.
- Face CHF 500.- / 1ml STYLAGE Vivacy lip treatment (Russian volume on request)
- Genital CHF 500.- / 1ml DESIRIAL Vivacy
pregnancy / breastfeeding injection site infections / inflammations
Before the injection:
do not take anti-inflammatory drugs / aspirin
After the consultation with the doctor, you will be requested to sign an informed consent paper to make sure that you can benefit from the botulinum toxin procedure.
How is the hyaluronic acid injection session carried out?
- facial makeup removal
- identification of areas to be treated (cheekbones, nasolabial folds, lips, oval of the face, etc.)
- (application of numbing cream: lips)
- disinfection and sterile injection of hyaluronic acid